Mention Deb’s Journey and receive 15% off
Debbie McCarthy, AKA: AboutTownDeb, your Food, Wine & Travel gal here excited to share my Hall & Wrye journey with you.
Now that I have hit the 60 mark in my life, I have begun to show the signs of aging. These same signs also show that I’m living life to the fullest and are a reminder each day is a gift.
I am grateful to say that each day is an amazing gift, where I am able to be out-and-about, connecting family, friends, and community with lots of smiles, and stories to share as AboutTownDeb.
My world of connecting via social media has become a filtered world of selfies that I hate to admit are filtered about 80 percent of the time. I want to be able to get to a place where I am the best version of me and love the way I look without filters.
So, when Hall & Wrye contacted me to share my journey of taking care of my skin and begin a healthy lifestyle, I said yes! Although we are amazing just the way we are, self-care only leads to the best version of ourselves. With the right skin care regime and guidance from the team at Hall & Wrye, they are helping me along the way with treatments like Botox and lasers, to help with those dark spots from my beach days.
- Gently cleanses and nourishes the skin
- Contains Green Tea Polyphenols, Cucumber Extract, Panthenol, Yucca Extract, Vitamin C
- Removes environmental pollutants and excess oil
- Provides hydration
- Ultra calming and soothing solution
- Suitable for all skin types – including sensitive
- PH Balanced
- Gluten, paraben, soap and alcohol free
- Hypo-allergenic fragrance, non-comedogenic
- Benefits of alcohol-free witch hazel made by steam extraction (like a tea), unlike the type sold at drugstores
- Rich in soothing tannins, like a tea bag used to reduce puffiness around the eyes
- Lavender extract used is a steam extracted, triple distilled and purified cut of lavender without reports of irritation or sensitivity
- Soothe skin irritations
- Refresh dull, tired skin
- Support post procedure healing
- Use after cleansing or shaving
- Reset make-up
- A high-potency vitamin C serum
- Supports the skin’s microbiome
- Vitamin E – ultra calming antioxidant nourishes, soothes and protects skin from damaging free radicals
- Camellia Sinensis Green Tea Polyphenols are the most potent antioxidant known, quenching more reactive oxygen species (ROS) than any other antioxidant to provide calming, nourishing and protective skin benefits
- Daily collagen support and age defense
- Visible anti-aging benefits
- Brightening powerhouse to address dullness and discoloration
- Lipids, Ceramides provide essential nourishment to help replenish the upper layers of the skin barrier to visibly improve elasticity and texture
- Tetrapeptide support collagen and skin matrix improving the skin’s appearance
- Hyaluronic Acid locks moisture into the skin
- Enhances the skin barrier, support healthy collagen production, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Polyphenols provide antioxidant benefits while calming the skin
- Loads of nutrients allowing again cells to appear young while promoting skin firmness & elasticity
- Retinol restores the endogenous retinoid storage pools that are rapidly stripped by scavengers
- Helps to preserve the barrier function
- Green Tea provides the broadest antioxidant benefits while soothing and calming the skin
- Caffeine USP enhances overall antioxidant activity, helps diminish the appearance of redness
- Active botanical protects the skin from environmental stressors and helps minimize the look of discoloration and age spots
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and assists in the achievement of smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin
- Therapeutic system consisting of lipopeptides, powerful antioxidant systems, brightening agents, and chelators contains synergistic tissue restructuring agents
- Its active agents have been reported to decrease capillary permeability, increase lymphatic drainage, and stimulate bilirubin and iron-complex removal
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
- Helps increase firmness and elasticity
- Calms and soothes skin, while quenching free radicals
- Diminishes the appearance of bruising and discoloration
- Age defying qualities helps to support the skin barrier and to enhance its resistance to external factors
- Assists in the fight against sagging skin, support collagen to firm and lift skin.
- Helps to smooth and tighten skin and support a more collagen rich appearance
- Emollients restore elasticity and reduce crepey skin
- Powerful antioxidants calm the skin, protect from free radical damage
- Hyaluronic acid is a powerful hydrator naturally found in skin, holds 1000x its weight in water
- Multiple antioxidants have moisturizing benefits and guard against free radicals
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide supports TGF-beta 1 which helps improve elasticity and firmness, resulting in a more collagen-rich skin appearance
- Gluten, fragrance and paraben-free -suitable for all skin types
- Visible and tactile firmness on face
- Improvement in wrinkles and fine lines
- Smoothness on face
- Conditions the skin to reduce excess oil
- Maintain a healthy skin barrier function
- For very sensitive and post procedure skin types
- Zinc Oxide 11% – 100% mineral active, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection from UV rays
- Hyaluronic acid is hydrating, water-binding, humectant which dorms a protective barrier on skins surface to lock moisture in and plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Mineral pigment to conceal minor imperfections while providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Non-comedogenic oil, fragrance and paraben free
- This redefining body lotion features all-trans-retinol in a power delivery system for maximum penetration and age defying results
- Specially formulated to help lift and tighten skin, improve skin texture and tone and provide intense hydration
- Fortified with powerful antioxidants to soothe and protect skin from free radical damage
- The all-trans-retinol support the skins barrier function promoting a collagen-rich appearance
- Helps to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Helps to plump skin and diminish signs of aging
Deb’s Treatment Plan
Skin Re-Surfacing Laser Treatments
Genius micro needling: The Genius™ Intelligent Micro needling / radio frequency system uses state-of-the-art skin surface analysis and micro needling technology to add firmness to your neck and jawline as well as helping even out the effects of scarring from injury or acne.
LaseMD: LaseMD™ uses the proven results of laser-based skin resurfacing technology to produce visibly improved skin tone and wrinkle reduction without extended healing, or recovery times. With LaseMD™, you can achieve noticeably reduced fine lines and uneven skin tone, and texture with limited treatment sessions making it the perfect solution for someone with busy schedule.
Genius / LaseMD Combo treatment = 6-8 weeks apart.
- Genius / LaseMD to full face / neck / décolletage / and arms: 3-4 treatments at least.
Botox is a purified protein administered to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, forehead lines, vertical lines, and moderate to severe crow’s feet.
- Botox: Every 3-4 months.
Dermal fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane are some of the most requested anti-aging treatments, due to their ease of use and their ability to create a variety of improvements. Dermal fillers help to smooth facial lines and replenish the appearance of lost volume and fullness in the face.
- Juvéderm Voluma: To chin and jaw line.
- Juvéderm Vollure: With cannula to pre jowl sulcus.
- Restylane Silk: For very fine lines around mouth.
- Revance RHA3: For nasal labial folds.
- Juvéderm Vollure: For marionette lines.
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure for exfoliating and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). This is a great treatment to offer for deeper exfoliation and is often combined with other laser treatments. Every 2-4 weeks.
Micropeel is a skin care treatment that stimulates cell turnover through the application of an acid. This procedure addresses acne prone, or hyperpigmented skin. Every 6 weeks.
Adult Facials are intended for those who have healthy skin and are looking to maintain it, or someone who is slowly easing into treatments. This facial addresses small imperfections while building radiant, healthy skin. Every 6 weeks.